Chapter four: Friendship day and movie

Chapter four

Friendship day and movie

The same year an epic movie called ' 3 Idiots' got released. Jai group decided to watch it all together. It was the day... The day I repeat.
Friendship day.
A day before I asked all of them to join. Mithun my dear... Said that he has got some important work. I spoke to him twice. But he was unmoved. Now... Imagine, friendship day, 3 idiots, group together and Mithun said no.
I had to go with all as others had said yess and booked the tickets. The Rancho (yes.. article the for Rancho ) the other characters mesmerized us. We felt like being a part of it.
Enough of appreciation of the movie. We got back and..... Mithun had switched his cell off.
We went directly to his room and it was locked. We literally searched all the places where he could go and sit alone. I knew many of the venues.
He didn't call us.. No reply...
His anger was valid as I realised that I should have taken him by hook or by crook....
Dhriti Vishal might remember that Mithun appeared in the late evening with vengence. He told us that he was very much in the room. He had locked himself by using the back door and we only checked the front one
Mithun... How could you? Was my question..
He said the same to me
Our memorable friendship day ended with a positive note. He forgave us and we headed for dinner to our famous Chinese corner.
That's all for this part.
Pune... Thats what you gave me..
Have a nice day

Comments