Series of chapters I worte on FB...Updating on the blog.

 Chapter one

Pune...

I visited in 2008 May for my admission.
A student with YCMOU degree didn't fit in the parameters of the 'reputed' colleges.
Someone from the dept of Eng suggested to go to IASE Aundh.
I went there and met Dr. Ashok Thorat sir.
IASE opened a door for me. I took admission after 10/15 days.
IASE... The place where I met Dr. Ashok Thorat Dr. Shirish Chindhade, Dr.  Gokhale, Madhuri madam, Dr. Jagdale, Dr. Pagare, Dr.Anand Kulkarni , Dr. Prabha Sampat...the experts as my teachers.
People who moulded my life. Gave a new shape and aroused curiosity to learn more and more.
IASE... The place I met my best buddies today. Jai ho group.... .... Vishal Salunkhe​, Mithun Yelve  Dhriti Gupta​ Hitendra Pagar​  Appa... Shradha Shripad Meghali Tejaswini Deepali ...Wasim.. And many others.
Guys.. Remember our Freshmen Social?
We danced it out.  We made it a colorful beginning. Shrikant Susar and Hussein.. Seniors cum friends... (right? )
Our Maiden trip to Sinhgad was memorable one.
Our project presentations... What a treat it was….! vidya madam and Jayshri mam must have had tough time.
That's all for this chapter.
Recollecting memories.

Comments