Third chapter ....Memories recollected...

Third chapter

Memories recollected...

The first year got over. We all became seniors. Day three if you remember was to Welcome the juniors.
I, along with Mithun Dhriti went to the class and welcomed them. I informed them about the welcome function to be held.
Mithun asked if anyone could play an instrument or could sing a song...
A student raised his hand and said yes I do.
Mithun asked out of curiosity '' Wow! What's your area? ''
He said ''Pandharpur''
My goodness... I literally had to go out to burst. We did our job and started preparing for the function.
Those days a movie called Love Aaj Kal had got released. We watched it and loved it.
The movie became theme plan for the function. Guys... I could choreograph almost five songs of the movie. The best part was Kombadi palalai... (sorry shripad )
Juniors also performed well.
Welcome for juniors brought us together again. We performed like a team and could make the event a grand success. The swimming pool hall is still fresh in my mind.
The nostalgia kills me...
Love you Pune... Love you IASE for giving me this world of happiness.
That's end of part three.

Comments