Charter six: Memories recollected

Charter six

Memories recollected

The day that made us most insecure and responsible as well.
Year 2010, the month of may, final day of semester exam,
Everyone was into a different world. Less tensed about the examination but more of the future that was waiting for us.
I remember... Was talking to Mithun regarding the same and he said '' Tomorrow everybody will start asking about job..''
I agreed because till then we could tell people that we are students... Pursuing something something...
Anyway, The paper got over. There was an artificial TATA BYE BYE to some of us. Sometimes it just a ritual that is followed for no reason.
Jai ho...
Hitendra had already made up his mind to go ahead with B. Ed.
Appa had already been to the painful journey of B. Ed so he had decided to go back and work nearby his place.
Vishal wanted to go to EFLU for PGCTE.
Dhriti was keen to do higher studies.
Mithun expressed his wish to Crack NET, therefore, he didn't think of joining anywhere right after examination.
I was left out with no choice I would say. I was interested in research so appeared for Mphil entrance.
Meanwhile, Vishal Appa Dhriti Mithun left Pune. I and Hitu shifted to a smaller room.
I was wondering whether things could take place and I start working.
Nilesh Sabde gave me a call and asked whether I was keen to work as a full time teacher...
I said yes and started updating my resume. I got a call from DY Patil, Aambi for an interview. I prepared for the day and reached in time.
The first ever personal interview of life... My goodness.. What nervousness... What pressure.. However, everything went off very well. I was a fresher yet was offered good amount of salary.
I had made up my mind to join.( I feel that the almighty was into something else.)
Maybe I was not ready to shift to the campus concerned.
Finally, I spoke to one of my teachers and I said No to the coordinator and the dream of first job was still incomplete.
That's all for now.
Pune... This is what you gave... The feel of first job
Have a nice day

Comments